Thinking about selling your home? Here's an overview of what we'll cover when working together.
The Seller's Consultation
The goal of our consultation is to create a plan for obtaining the highest and best offer for your home. We will —
- Review your goals for selling your home and cover comparable home sales in your neighborhood
- Discuss recommendations for preparing your home for the market, including potential painting, floor refinishing, gardening, staging, and more
- Agree on a price that will cause your home to sell
The Sales and Marketing Plan
After agreeing to list your home with our team, it's time to put our Sales and Marketing plan into action. There are over 50 bullet points in our Sales playbook that could be listed here, some of which include —
- Global: Tailored digital and print marketing; customized property websites; listing syndication to all top real estate websites; exposure to all members of San Francisco Association of Realtors
- Local: "Just Listed" direct mail to all neighbors; calling all neighbors to identify potential buyers; door knocking of neighbors to invite them to "neighbors-only preview"
- 4 P's: Contact me to learn more
Reviewing and Negotiating Offers
We will review all offers together and create a plan for responding accordingly. I will —
- Screen and qualify buyers, the buyer's agents, and their lenders to ensure the buyer can perform
- Negotiate with the buyer's agents to bring offers most in-line with your goals and expectations
- Put you in a position to accept the offer most agreeable to you
From Escrow to Closing
Once an offer is accepted, there's still work to do before crossing the finish line. This can include —
- Monitoring deadlines and contingencies set forth in the purchase contract and working closely with lenders, escrow, and title to keep the deal moving along
- Delivery of all finalized documentation for your records
- Ensuring the funds are deposited into the bank account of your choice!